Monday, June 25, 2007

Former M.U. Midfielder Ince to take over at MK Dons

Ince was a massive success in his first managerial job as he impressively saved Macclesfield from relegation from the league having taken over them when they were rooted to the foot of the table.

The performance has given him the opportunity to take over MK Dons, who narrowly missed out on promotion to League One, but that will now be the target for Ince as he continues to build what is tipped as being a long and successful management career.

"This has been a tremendously difficult decision for me," Ince told the club's official website.

"My heart has said stay with Macclesfield Town, but my head has been telling me to go to MK Dons.

"It feels like the decision Thierry Henry has had to make regarding going to Barcelona.

"They have significant resources for me to work with, and as I am ambitious to make it to the very top, I think I have to go for it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home